Candidates shall carry the following documents at the time of reporting to the Reporting Center:
- Printout of seat acceptance acknowledgement
- Printout of terms and conditions taken from the CSAB website and duly signed by the candidate.
- Originals for verification
- Admit Card of JEE (Main)-2013.
- Score Card of JEE (Main)-2013 issued by CBSE (downloaded score card is acceptable).
- Class X (High School) Board Certificate as proof of date of birth.
- Pass Certificate and Marks sheet of qualifying examination.
- Certificate of category (SC / ST/ BC-NCL) issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format
- Certificate for Persons with Disabilities (PwD), if applicable .
- Passport, if the candidate has passed the qualifying examination from outside India; this is required for determining the ‘State from which eligible’.
- Proof of place of examination Center of the final examination from the National Open School for candidates having Senior Secondary Certificate; this is required for determining the ‘State from which eligible’.
- Two sets of self-attested copies of all the documents listed above. The originals will be returned after verification and self-attested copies will be retained by the Reporting Center.
- Two passport size photographs identical to the one pasted on the JEE (Main) 2013 application form.
This post has already been read 19472 times!