We’re glad to announce the launch of our Campus Ambassador Program (CAP). We’re looking for an awesome ‘Campus Ambassador, who is ambitious, highly motivated and has excellent networking & interpersonal skills. The Eckovation CAP is an exclusive opportunity to learn new skills, build self-confidence, gain entrepreneurial experience & earn money while studying!
Eckovation is a social learning platform used by schools, coaching institutions and universities across India. It was started by IITians with the aim to provide quality education to all through technology. The platform is used by around 7,00,000 users and is active across all states in India.
What you would do?
- You will be responsible to promote and create awareness about Eckovation as a social learning platform in your campus through events and social media tools
- Planning and executing Sales Promotion of Eckovation courses
- Actively increase the sign-ups on Eckovation App
What’s in it for you?
- Experience entrepreneurship first-hand, on-campus with IITians! Learn, apply and see the results in real time.
- Dress up your resume! Associate with one of India’s fastest growing Social Learning Platform. Get experience certificate as Eckovation Campus Ambassador.
- Top performing campus brand managers will get pre placement interviews offer for full time job
- Get rewarded! Earn for every sign-up you generate*. Best part? There is no upper limit! Learn-Earn-Grow
*For Paid Courses
What we are looking for?
- Enrolled full time in second year/third year of undergraduate program or first year/second year in post-graduate program
- Self-starter, driven individuals with a strong entrepreneurial spirit.
- Thrives and delivers results in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment.
- Strong and confident communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
Apply to the Eckovation Young Leadership Program and get a chance to intern at India’s fastest growing Social Learning Platform!
In case of any questions, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org