Eckovation is a Social Learning Platform connecting students across the nation with quality educators. Eckovation’s Unnayan Banka Project recently received ‘Prime Minister’s Excellence Award in Innovation’ for opening the doors of education for many first-generation learners from families having limited access to electricity and schools, but are connected through the mobile internet. The students are not only availing quality school education but also learning higher vocational skills like designing websites, making remote controlled bots and preparing for various competitive exams.
The endeavour is not limited to connecting students, Eckovation is venturing into partnering with schools from remote areas, both governmental and private, to provide accessible, inclusive and quality education with the vision, ‘No Child is Left Behind’.
Eckovation is hiring Eckovation Fellows for Unnayan Project which aims to provide quality education in the remote areas of the country. You can know more about the project at https://unnayan.eckovation.
Who can Apply?
- Candidates who have recently completed their Bachelors
- Candidates who are pursuing Bachelors
- Passionate about teaching
- Proficient in reading and writing Hindi
Roles and Responsibilities
- Create an impact on the rural education system of India through your creative knowledge sharing skills
- Teach students of class 6 to class 12 through the creation of professional tutorials and questions over which students can learn and improve their learning outcomes
- Ensure zero error-rate and timely creation of lectures and content
How to Apply?
Eckovation offers a uniques opportunity for recent graduates from top tier Indian Universities to play an active role in building and implementing some of toughest challenges in education development faced by the nation today.