The students can fill up their choice after considering everything and make their own preference. For registering for the JEE Advanced 2016 exam, students should fill up their choices. These are the steps to register for JoSAA 2016 choice filling.
- Click on “Online Registering and Choice Filling” in JoSAA Website.
- Enter your JEE main Roll Number and Password to login.
- Visit Student’s Profile to ensure that all personal details shown there are correct.
- Click “CHANGE PASSWORD” to change password and its mandatory.
- Modify contact details by cliking “EDIT CONTACT DETAILS”
- When you are finished with editing, click on “SUBMIT CHANGES”
- Click “Choices Available” to view the various programs available for you to choose.
- All choices are available for those who qualified in both JEE (MAIN) 2016 and JEE (ADVANCED) 2016. For those who qualified in JEE MAIN only, Choices are restricted to programs available in NITs, IIITs and Other-GFTIs.
- Now click on “Choice Filling & Locking”.
- Fill as many choices as possible to enhance your chances of getting a seat. Click on Arrange Filled Choices to modify the order of preference.
- Click “Choices InterChange” to make changes in the order of preference.
- Click “Choice Rearrange” to make changes in preference of more multiple choice.
- Click on SAVE.
- Now Close the box to see new preferences..
- Now Click on “LOCK CHOICE” to make final selection.
- Take a print out.
About 92 institutes offer JoSSA this year. Only after registration can the candidates do the JoSAA choice filling for their preferred institute and branch. The JEE Mains can do choice filling from 24 to 28 June 2016 . Students are advised to do their work of choice filling very sensibly. The candidates can visit the official website for more details.
JEE Main 2016 choice filling
The allotment process actually beings with the process of registration where the candidates have to register online thereby providing all the relevant basic details such as name, registration number, challan number of their bank receipts and various other mandatory fields. The candidates who paid the fee using the debit card must have a copy of their e-challan receipts that would be generated after their successful transactions.
The next predominant step is JEE Main 2016 choice filling in which the candidates have to fill select their desired institutions by filling the order of their preferences. The link to proceed with these tasks will be activated in the July month before the commencement of the counselling process.
JEE Main 2016 choice filling is very crucial because the qualified ones will be allotted according to this list and the details once submitted cannot be changed at any constraint. The qualified ones need not wait till the last date to fulfill this requirement because the server may get slow down. After accomplishing the process, the candidates are required to proceed with locking these preferences which shall be done at the counselling sessions.
If the candidates are not allotted with the seats during their first round in the allotment process, can proceed for attending the further stages. In such cases, they have to proceed with their JoSAA choice filling options again in which they have to prefer among the left over seats. The step will also be applicable for the candidates who prefer for the spot selection process.
If in the case of getting allotted according to your desired preference, never delay to report at the colleges with the downloaded provision form which will allow you to pay the desired fees amount for undertaking the course. Visit the site regularly till you join the college in order to get the concerned details regarding the latest updates of the JEE main choice filling.