Eckovation is a Social Learning Platform connecting students across the nation with quality educators. This platform is opening the doors of education for many first generation learners from families having limited access to electricity and schools, but are connected through mobile internet. The students are not only availing quality school education but also learning higher vocational skills like designing websites, making remote controlled bots and preparing for various competitive exams.
The endeavour is not limited to connecting students, Eckovation is venturing into partnering with schools from remote areas, both governmental and private, to provide accessible, inclusive and quality education with the vision, ‘No Child is Left Behind’.
Project Associates (Education Development)
Eckovation has a position open for Project Associates on the Quality School Education in India by leveraging technology. The team focuses on systemic reform in the public school education sector. While based in New Delhi, the work of the team is national in scope.
The Project Associates supports work that strives towards a future in which every student regardless of family background or economic circumstance – has access to a high-performing school that prepares him or her for college, citizenship, and success in the global marketplace.
Roles and Responsibilities
The Project Associates at Eckovation will be a critical team member. The work focuses on the implementation of the unique technology enabled model to provide a high-quality school for all students in the assigned district. We do that through:
- Due Diligence: Effectively and objectively assess performance and operational academic models. Evaluate and understand the market or environment in which potential grantees are working. Evaluate and understand district level education reform landscapes and key relationships.
- Active Management of Projects and Program Outcomes: Act as a consultant and partner to related stakeholders in the districts where we are working. Work collaboratively with all the stakeholders to monitor progress, overcome obstacles, and lead project to successful outcomes.
- Thought Leadership: Share the organisation’s strategy, work, and outcomes with key external audiences.
Education: Bachelor’s degree required and with strong enthusiasm towards creating impact in the society.
- Strong track record of impact in education sector or related industry
- Strong analytic acumen
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Well-developed project management skills
- Ability to see the big picture and understand sector
- Unquestioned values and ethics.
An Unparalleled Opportunity
Eckovation offers a uniques opportunity for recent graduates from top tier Indian Universities to play an active role in building and implementing some of toughest challenges in education development faced by the nation today.